- Masters Club
Sacramento, CA 95816-3885
I am one of the lucky ones. I found a way to turn my passion for marketing, fine older homes and our community into a thriving Real Estate business. I enjoy working with and helping people. And, my hands-on remodeling experience and engineering sales background have provided me with a strong foundation in strategic and analytical problem-solving. I have found this combination of skills to be extremely valuable in helping my clients find and land that perfect house or investment property, or find the best buyer for their home as well as negotiating contract terms, sorting through financial issues and interpreting complicated inspection reports.
I am proud to be in the top one percent of the most successful Realtors at Coldwell Banker Sacramento. This requires a strong work ethic and dedication, but my success is mainly attributed to the wonderful people who have put their trust in me and referred me time after time to family and friends.
I have a passion for Sacramento’s older “Park” neighborhoods, with their fine character houses, vibrant diverse communities and proximity to downtown. I represent buyers and sellers in these neighborhoods, and I have also helped clients looking for and selling homes in the surrounding suburban communities including the Pocket areas, Natomas and Elk Grove. I have an extensive network of reputable and dependable contractors, home inspectors, home stagers, interior designers, lenders and escrow officers, all with whom I have had excellent personal experience.
My wife and I chose to make Curtis Park our home since 2004. Our children attended local public schools and played in local sports leagues.
My business philosophy includes “as you give, so shall you receive”. Each year I help sponsor local fundraisers such as the Sierra Curtis Neighborhood Annual Spring Home Tour and Fall Silent Auction. I have served on the Sacramento Youth Symphony Board and I currently serve on the Sierra Curtis Neighborhood Association Board. I was a coach for several years with the Land Park Soccer and Baseball Leagues.
I have teamed with Coldwell Banker so that I can offer a wide range of marketing resources to make your Real Estate transition as smooth as possible.
My Credentials and Expertise
- Top one percent of most successful Realtors at Coldwell Banker Sacramento
- Sacramento Association of Realtors Masters Club 2011 to 2017
- Single and Multi-Family Residential and Investment Properties
- Experience Listing and Buying Short Sale Properties
- Specialist in Sacramento’s Older “Park” Neighborhoods
- Construction and Remodeling
- Engineering Sales and Marketing
My Goals and Philosophy
- Helping others achieve their goals allows me to achieve my goals
- Sharing knowledge and experience
- Preserving, restoring and enhancing the character of fine older homes
- Supporting our local community
- Ethics and integrity above all else